Saturday 5 March 2016

Professional Aerial Drone for Passionate Photographers

Professional Aerial Drone for Passionate Photographers
I thought it was time for my passion for photographers to go to another level. Yesterday I saw this drone, I sought information and videos about it and I said "I have to." It is truly a Professional aerial drone for passionate photographers!

This drone, Phantom 3 Standard is the perfect way to start your do photographers from above. It is easy to handle, being perfect for experienced photographers, but also easy to handle for beginners. Your photos will be truly "from above" using this drone which is equipped with a GPS to assist flight. Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 8.2 inches; 8.1 pounds.

Who would not want to film and take photographs of the sky? Using this drone, your passion for photographers will be greater. Drona comes ready to fly with battery, controller, battery charger, and camera.The camera can record "2.7K" video (2704x1520) at 24 or 30 frames per second. It is a purchase that you will not be disappointed!